CARSON REED THOMAS
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Happy Birthday Carson!!!
Well we thought he might come a little early, but we weren't thinking it would be today! I guess November 28th will be a day for us to remember forever now! He came on the most perfect day as we had almost all of our family in town and ready for the arrival. Carson Reed Thomas joined our family today at 1:33pm (the offical time, even though my watch said 1:36!). He weighed 6 lbs 5.5 ozs and was 19.75 in long. He has blonde hair and dark blue eyes (I think he has already inherited Daddy's receeding hairline! :) ) He and Mommy are both doing great! Even though most of you know I can go on for days (and especially now about my son!) I will cut it short and get to the part that you will all care about... THE PICTURES!! I will post a few for now and then let Mommy post the rest later and give you all the details. I hope this finds you having just as great of a day as we are! It is awesome to hold a little child that we know is made in the very image of our creator! God is good!
CARSON REED THOMAS



CARSON REED THOMAS
4 comments:
Yeah!!! God is SO good! I'm so glad he's here and healthy. Randi, I hope you are doing well and that your recovery will go smoothly. We're praying for you all. Thanks for the pictures, they are awesome and he's beautiful. I can't wait to see more. Love you all!
Carson, you made this Thanksgiving weekend our most special one ever. We were so blessed to be at your house the weekend of your arrival. Grandy, Kelli, Nannie, Jeremy, Ashley, and I were so honored to be able to be with you on the first day of your life. We enjoyed spending the day with Pop and Mimi. We'll be coming to see you soon!
Congratulations! We're so excited for y'all and look forward to meeting Carson.
Carson
Mimi did not know she could love anyone this much! You are the greatest gift from God, your creator. Pop and I are so looking forward to the next decades to come! We love you more than we can put in words. (Mommy needs to change the blog, since it says-'about 3 days to go' and you are over a week old now!)
Post a Comment