I am currently 36 and 1/2 weeks pregnant! This past month has flown by to say the least. At our doctor appointment today, I was dilated to 1 cm. The doctor still believes that Carson will be coming a little early. Her prediction continues to be between Thanksgiving and the end of the first week of December so we will see. Carson continued to demonstrate a strong heartbeat and all of my measurements were on target today! The last few weeks have consisted of lots of basketball, finishing up at work, and making last minute preparations before the baby arrives!
This past Saturday, Brandon's basketball team and their parents graciously hosted their own baby shower. Our little man will finally be decked out in Mustang gear!

Here are a few of the boys!

2 comments:
We can't believe how close that baby carriage is to your due date! In just a matter of days, you two will look into Carson's eyes and get a glimpse of how much you are loved by our Heavenly Father. The complete unconditional love you will feel cannot be surpassed. We are patiently anticipating the phone call to say he is on his way! We are looking forward to years of happy memories and blessings!
Love you, Granna and Grandy
Your Granna said it so well! I'm so excited waiting to hear how you are doing and if Carson is on his way yet:) It won't be long before he's here! I can't wait to meet him. Unconditional love is right! Having a baby teaches you even more about how God must view us as His children, what love really means, and it's all wonderfully overwhelming!:) I know you and Brandon are going to make very loving and caring parents. I'm so happy for you. Love you!!!
Post a Comment