Tuesday, November 2, 2010

34 1/2 weeks pregnant




























Today began the weekly doctor's visits. Time has flown by, and we will be welcoming baby Carson into this world within the next 5 1/2 weeks. Carson has already turned to get ready for his debut! Thankfully, my blood pressure and weight were great. His heartbeat was 138 bpm. Due to the measurements of my tummy being on the lower end, we will have an ultrasound this coming Thursday to make sure that everything is ok. The doctor said that she believes he is doing well and believes that my small size is due to the baby's position. I am not going to worry, but as always, we would appreciate your prayers that Carson spends a few more weeks inside my tummy and that he is growing as expected!

**Aunt Kelli, the doctor said that it's not looking like he will stay in until after the 15th! Sorry! There is only so much that I can do! Love you!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You look awesome!:) I'm so glad everything went well and I hope the appt. on Thursday went well, also. We're thinking about you all and missing you! Love you!

Post a Comment