Friday, September 24, 2010

Doctor's Appointment

Yesterday, I had my glucose testing for gestational diabetes. Thankfully, the test was not near as bad as some had told me. Maybe it is because I love sweet stuff. Anyway, the doctor said that the baby is weighing around 3 lbs and is measuring perfectly. I will go back in about 4 weeks for my next appointment. After that appointment, I will be going more frequently. Unfortunately, no more sonograms unless medically necessary. So...I guess we don't want to have any more sonograms!

On Wednesday after receiving sad news that a family friend had passed away, I was driving home and observed this....












I think it was the first time that I had ever truly seen a double rainbow, and it extended from one side of the sky to the other. I wasn't the only person pulled over to take a picture, but unfortunately my pictures don't do it justice. I was quickly reminded of God's promises! I am so thankful that I have a living and active God who knows just what we need when we need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment