Everyone told me that time would fly by after finding out the gender, and they were right. I am officially in my 3rd trimester. I have continued to feel great. I have had some back pain and swolen feet, but other than that no complaints. Baby Carson has been moving around like crazy! I sometimes think he must be having a little party inside of my belly. I absolutely love each movement and thank God daily for allowing me to carry this little one. It is amazing how much you can love someone that you haven't even met yet! I know that the next weeks are going to pass quickly as the baby showers begin next weekend, birthing classes, doctor's appointments, and basketball gets started. I am trying to treasure each day with my husband. I know that the days of just the two of us are coming to an end. We look forward to what the future holds. I am glad that we are in this together. Love you, Bran!!
Monday, September 20, 2010
28 Weeks
Everyone told me that time would fly by after finding out the gender, and they were right. I am officially in my 3rd trimester. I have continued to feel great. I have had some back pain and swolen feet, but other than that no complaints. Baby Carson has been moving around like crazy! I sometimes think he must be having a little party inside of my belly. I absolutely love each movement and thank God daily for allowing me to carry this little one. It is amazing how much you can love someone that you haven't even met yet! I know that the next weeks are going to pass quickly as the baby showers begin next weekend, birthing classes, doctor's appointments, and basketball gets started. I am trying to treasure each day with my husband. I know that the days of just the two of us are coming to an end. We look forward to what the future holds. I am glad that we are in this together. Love you, Bran!!
No comments:
Post a Comment