Everyone said that the months would fly by, but I nevered imagined that it would go this quickly! Today, we are celebrating 3 months with our precious little boy! The past few weeks we have enjoyed celebrating with Carson all of his milestones. Carson is consistently only waking up one time in the night for a mid-night snack and then, quickly goes back to bed! We have officially transitioned him to sleeping in his crib. On the 21st, Carson rolled over for the first time! Wow! He is "talking" all of the time to whoever will listen. I just love that little voice. I don't know if he gets all of that talking from his daddy or maybe it is because his mommy is a speech pathologist. He continues to love the long "o" sound but is beginning to demonstrate a variety of other sounds. He is constantly checking out his surroundings and seeing who is around. Carson is looking at toys and even some books. He is also beginning to explore more with those precious hands. He is holding on to burp cloths, bibs, clothing, and my favorite, "hair"!
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past couple of weeks of our sweet little boy!

"Just look at my belly!"


"You can't see me, Mommy!"

This was Carson's first night to sleep in his crib. Per doctor recommendation, he is sleeping in his carseat to help with his reflux. Hopefully, someday he will be able to stretch out without it!

"Poofy cheeks!"

"Do you think that I could fit both of these hands in my mouth?"

Hanging out with Nannie!

"I love my Daddy!

Hanging out with Grandy on a beautiful sunny day!

Kelli, Logan, Morgan, Lauren, and Carson

Can you guess who turned 20 and who is ABOUT to be 30? Yikes!

Yes, she is the one who is the big 2-0!

Hanging out with Pop!

"Man, this guy is funny!"

On Sunday, Pop completed his first marathon in under 5 hours despite the hurricane like winds! We are so proud of him and his huge accomplishment! In April, Pop will run the Boston marathon. You are going to do great, Pop!

Last but definitely not least, here is Carson with his favorite Mimi!
2 comments:
Happy 3 month birthday to our favorite (and only) grandson!
Love you, Grandy & Granna
Happy 3 months to that gorgeous boy. :) Don't tell Brandon I called him gorgeous! :) I love all of the pictures and stories. You look awesome, by the way. I hope you are all doing well- it looks like you are. I can't wait until we have all of those outdoor, sunny pictures from here. Keep enjoying that precious baby and that weather. Love you!
Post a Comment