Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Granna's Birthday Celebration

On January 28th, Granna turned....just kidding! I know she wouldn't care if I told, but it is a Thurmon thing! On the 29th, we were able to get away for a night to help her celebrate. The highlight of the party had to be the cake! Too bad I don't have a picture! Those who were there will know what I am talking about:)! Anyway, we had a wonderful weekend with lots of sunshine!


This chair has rocked many children so the legacy continues!


Carson enjoyed time OUTSIDE without his socks! Look at those cute toes!


We weren't quiet sure which animal Grandy was imitating, but Carson loved it!


Little man is all ready to go worship God! He looks sooooo big!


There goes Grandy again, but Carson continues to enjoy it!


The BIRTHDAY LADY! She looks amazing at only 40!

No comments:

Post a Comment