Carson, we love you so much! You are our sunshine. You bring us love and joy that I never could have possibly imagined. I thank God that I get to be your mom. What a blessing these first 4 months have been!!!
Now for the pictures...I have lots...Hope you enjoy!
Carson sitting like a big boy in his Bumbo chair!
My little basketball player, or should I say soccer player? I walked in the room, and he was holding the basketball in the air with his feet!
Carson was all dressed up to go celebrate Mommy's birthday! I guess he wasn't happy about Mommy turning 30 either!
Carson is helping Grandy run the furniture store!
I am sure that Carson is going to love this picture when he gets older. We were having to make due while spending some time at Granna and Grandy's.
Carson hanging out with his favorite Aunt KK.
Carson and Granna
Carson playing with his toys!
Carson and Great-Grandma
Carson and Great-Grandmother
Carson drinking his first apple juice per doctor request. He loved it!
Carson's first trip to the zoo with 3 million other people on the Friday of Spring Break!
Carson and Daddy
My favorite two boys! Yes, real men can wear pink!
I just love this picture!
Go Bisons!
And last, but not least, Aunt Ashley, Carson, and Uncle J.
2 comments:
Happy 4 month birthday, Carson! You are changing each time we see you. We so enjoyed our time spent with you this weekend. You have truly blessed all of our lives.
Hugs and kisses,
Granna & Grandy
Happy 4 months! What great pictures. I especially love the one of you and him at the zoo with the zebra behind you. Awesome! And I love Brandon and Carson in the matching pink. So adorable. What a blessing he is and what great parents you are. You are loving him well! :) Love and hugs to you all!
Post a Comment