| Carson helping Granna make an apple pie! Yum! |
| Carson wearing my apron from when I was a little girl |
| Somebody's peeking under that tree |
| Carson and Grandy |
| Carson opening his new Thomas backpack. Now he has one that rolls like his friend! |
| Sweet Nannie |
| Carson helping Granna open the gifts he picked out |
| Oh, KK |
| Grandy opening a portrait of him and Carson. Painted by Elaine Pevey! |
| KK opening the big gift but who is it for??? GRANDY! I wonder what it might be! |
| The cousins taking on the tissue challenge. I think the undefeated champion, Bobby, suffered his first lost. |
| Priceless! Way to go, Tammy! |
| Great job, Morgan! Who knew that Logan would be the next to stack the cups? Good job, Logan! |
1 comment:
Sweet Christmas memories!!!!
Post a Comment