Sunday, August 5, 2012

20 Sweet Months

I feel like time is passing so fast that I am having a hard time soaking in these fun months.  Carson is growing so fast in every way.  I wish I had a tape recorder for each sweet thing he says.  This morning at church he decided he didn't want to go to the nursery so he sat with us.  It has been about a month since he has been in worship service because he just loves to talk.  Well, this morning during the prayer, he was looking around and he said, "mama...sleeping".  He was telling me that the people behind us were all sleeping.  Then, of course, at the end of the prayer he shouted out, "AMEN".  Oh...life in the eyes of a child!  At home, he is repeating everything we say, and he loves trying to say new words.  Some common phrases heard around here are...be patient, I love you toooooo, mama ok?, daddy ok?, mama play, daddy play, go get stool, oh where oh where could the mowers be, snack please, cookies?, graham crackers?, Jamba juice?, treat?, and cartoons?.  I wish I could reflect his inflection in my writing!  Carson is very much into the Sesame Street characters (even though he rarely watches them), mowing, fixing anything and everything, and choo choos. 

Again, I thank God for such a sweet, little boy.  I wish I had even the slightest word to express how much I love him!

I haven't taken a whole lot of pictures this month, but last Monday, we enjoyed a trip to the zoo with daddy.  Oh...what a fun day!  This was really the first time that C LOVED all of the animals.  He said that his favorite was the elephant!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such precious memories!!

Post a Comment