Carson arrives home!
Kisses from Mommy!
Carson's first outfit! Thanks Kelly and Craig!
Isn't that smile precious?
Carson survives his first bath at home!
Carson meets Great-Grandma!
Carson meets Great-Grandmother!
Mommy's happy boy!
Thanks grandparents for all the help this first week!
2 comments:
I love all of his facial expressions! I'm glad y'all are doing well, and thanks for sharing all the pictures.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE seeing all of the pictures! :) Thanks for sharing them. I've been trying to hold off on bugging you with 1001 questions, but you've had just about enough time at home so, I'm going to send you a whopper of an email soon. ;) He's gorgeous and I'm so thankful he's here. I hope you are having a wonderful time at home. Doesn't your heart just swarm with an impossible amount of love? Only God could give that to us. I love you!
Post a Comment