This past week, Brandon and I were blessed with the presence of having our friends Josh, Sarah, and their newest addition, Jakub in our home all the way from the Czech Republic. They are missionaries and are here in the States on furlow. This was our first time to see Jakub in person. It was so fun to have a little one in our house for a few days. It is exciting to think of what it will be like when our little one arrives. Jakub was able to try out our highchair and pack-n-play, which was so fun! Jakub's smile is priceless. I am not sure that in 2 1/2 days that I even heard him cry. Thank you guys for coming to visit. It is always an encouragement to have you all around. May God continue to bless your work in the Czech Republic! We love you all!!!

Just look at that happy baby!

Wow! That is a lot of boys! In a few months, there will be one more!

I am so blessed to have such great Christian sisters!
No comments:
Post a Comment