Today at our doctor's appointment we received an excellent report. The baby continued to demonstrate a strong heartbeat and was very active. We will be able to find out the sex of the baby at the end of July. I can't believe it is going so fast! Thanks again for the prayers!
6 comments:
Yeah! Can't wait to find out if it's a girl or boy...kinda hoping for a girl so I can spoil her with all of the cute little girl things I find that I can't buy for my boys. :) More playmates would be fun too, though. SO exciting!!!
Thanks for sharing! We three enjoyed reading through your blog. We are so looking forward to holding our little one. It's hard to believe we will do so in 163 days:)
Our love,
Granna, Grandy, and KK
This is KK:) Tell my baby i said "hello"!!! And i loooove him/her!
I love your blog! I'm so glad you have one now:) It's also great to see your photos! You definitely have to post a lot of you along the way so I don't out:) I thank God for this little bundle of true joy. I can't wait to meet him/her someday. I also can't wait to see you all this fall. Love you 3!
I am so excited to get to follow you along as you experience parenthood. We are so excited for you guys!
Thank you so much for sharing your life with us :) The end of July will be here before you know it. I'm so excited for you guys to find out if it's a boy or girl!
We are so excited for you guys...and so excited you started a blog. It's been so long since we've seen you, it was awesome just to see pictures!! CONGRATS!
Post a Comment