Monday, July 19, 2010

19 Weeks Pregnant







I am currently 19 weeks pregnant! I thank God daily for each day that He gives me with this little one! I thought that I would be better at taking weekly pictures, but I just haven't made it a priority. I was reminded by a phone call last night that I better update these pictures! Love you, Kelly! At about 13 weeks my sickness started to fade to where I could hold down food! I can't really say that I have had cravings! If I had to choose the one thing that tastes the best, it is fresh peaches! I am thankful that this year, they have been awesome! I absolutely love being in my second trimester. It is a little scary knowing that we have a baby on the way, but each day I am reminded by God's grace and love for His children. On Thursday night, during Bible study, I felt the baby moving for the first time of where I was absolutely certain it was the baby! Yes, it interrupted our study for a few minutes, but it was fun to share that experience with some of my dearest friends. The first time I thought I felt it, I was driving home from work. I quickly called mom to ask her what it felt like. On Sunday, when Brandon returned home, I told him that the baby was moving. He quickly placed his hand on my belly, but I instantly reminded him that it was a little early for him to be able to feel it on the outside. Obviously, the baby wanted to give its daddy a little surprise and immediately stuck some body part out. We were both in shock! I am not sure the daddy-to-be could have been more excited yet frightened! Thank you God for blessing us with this experience. Every day is a joy to be reminded that You are our Creator!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay! Praise God for that baby!:) I love all of the pictures- but when are we going to get a naked belly shot:) I hope you have a good day today! Kiss Bella for me. Love you all.

Matthew said...

We love getting to stay in touch through your blog and can't wait to meet your new little baby! I still remember the first time that I felt Logan move in Jenn's belly and it was pretty amazing. But, just wait until later in the pregnancy when he flips around and you see an "alien" trying to get out. It gets kinda freaky (but really cool at the same time)!

Post a Comment