I am continuously amazed how fast time flies. Our little Carson will be turning 5 here in a few months. Carson is full of personality and intellect. This sweet boy has a heart of gold and has already established a genuine love for Lilli. He has his moments when sharing seems out of the question but is learning to make decisions that show love to others, especially Sister. His favorite toys right now are playing with all of the Paw Patrol characters: Rider, Chase, Skye, Rubble, Zuma, and Rocky. Him and Grandy have constructed a plan on how to collect all of the characters. He has just started playing some on his own. Carson is a boy of routine and loves consistency. His mama continues to make him take an afternoon nap due to his early rising of 6:00 am or a little before. Carson has learned to become an awesome swimmer. He can dive into the water 4 ft deep and retrieve diving rings. He is also learning to do flips and hand stands. Carson has a deep love for music. He constantly is asking to turn up the music and can tune into any song that is playing in the background. He is full of energy and can break out the dance moves at any moment. Our little man has become a picky eater over the past 6 months. His favorites include hot dogs and hamburgers. Carson is a very social little man and will start up a conversation with peers and adults. He loves playing with kids that he meets at the park and other places that we go. This sweet boy has a memory like none other. He has already memorized many scriptures! Carson Reed, you are growing up so fast! Your Daddy and I always talk about how you are more mature than your years. You like to have adult conversations and don't miss a beat. We love you more than any words could every say! You will always be our Little Man, and we are so grateful that God chose us to be your parents. There are so many days that I wonder if I did the very best that day as your mom, and I pray that God will give me the skills to show you His love even more the following day. I know that there are many days that I fail, but through His grace I know that you are going to do something amazing with the talents He has given you. You are an amazing little boy, and I pray that your love for others and love for God will lead others to know your God. Carson, we love you so much!
1 comment:
We love this little guy.....our first grandchild!
Post a Comment