Monday, March 31, 2014

Simple Joys...Family Movie Night

There are so many things that just make me smile and last night was filled with many.  After having small groups at our house, we had our first movie night with Carson.  Our friend, Chad, had loaned us their copy of Frozen last week, and the anticipation of movie night was almost more that Carson could take.  Brandon had been gone to a golf tournament all weekend so we were having a hard time finding a time to have this special family time.  Brandon and I agreed to let little man stay up WAY past his bedtime, and it was well worth it.  Carson went and grabbed almost every blanket and pillow that he could find in the house.  He made sure that we all had a comfy spot on the couch.  We popped popcorn, which was really his first time that I know of to eat it.  After daddy got the movie ready, C was more than ready to get this party started.  He almost gobbled up a whole bag of popcorn.  He attempted to sing every song in the movie, especially "Let It Go", and we just sat back and grinned ear to ear.  He made it almost the whole movie, but I don't think we are quite ready for one at the theater!



2 comments:

Sarah said...

So, so sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

Making sweet memories....I'm impressed that he watched most of the movie!

Post a Comment