Enjoying a beautiful day at Clyde Warren Park.
Carson getting ready to enjoy some yummy food from the food trucks.
Easter Weekend 2013
The egg hunt has begun!
Sorry, bud! No candy this year! Just gummies!
Yes, Craig can juggle Easter eggs!
The Dallas Zoo
Wow, that is a tall giraffe!
Man, I hope it is a long time before this day gets here!
Love you guys!!!!!!
It took a few days for C to get over Kelly and Craig leaving:( Boo hoo!
Lexi and Carson at the park.
This is one of my favorite times of the week...swimming with Carson!
I am so proud of you! You are up to swimming 6 seconds under water. Yes, I am making the monkey face so that you will continue to hold your breath. Guess, I am holding mine too! Six seconds is a long time for a mommy!
Carson floating on his back!
2 comments:
Love these pictures! Carson, just watching you interact with other children as a two-year old shows me that you are going to make great friends all through your life! Love you bunches! Granna
Carson-
We are so proud of you and love you very much!
It amazes me of your love for the zoo and park! I am glad you are learning to swim so you can teach Mimi!
Love you,
Mimi and Pop
Post a Comment