Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Feeding the Ducks
I can remember looking at pictures of when I was about Carson's age where I was feeding the ducks with my Bob Bob. That is all I could think about when we went to feed the baby ducks last night. Oh, how I wish he could have met Carson. Someday! I can't even imagine how much he would have loved our little man. Carson's face lit up when he saw all of the baby ducks coming his way. Well, they were coming for bread but he didn't know that! There is no better time than being outside enjoying God's creation. I am so thankful that we were able to share a small part of it with little man last night. He only cried once and that was when we had to leave! We just don't understand what "we will come back" means yet!
2 comments:
We're so excited to see you in a few days! I love these pictures! Thanks for the sweet words about Bob Bob. Carson, you would have absolutely lit up his face and I know what he would have said to you..."Guess what? Bob Bob loves you!!"
Love you....Granna
Cute pictures! Parks are so much fun...hopefully the summer won't be too hot and we can have some playdates :)
Post a Comment