Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Christmas Morning...at home

Carson hadn't seen any presents at our house prior to Christmas morning, so I am sure you can imagine the look on his face when he came downstairs to the sounds of Christmas music and presents under this tree that he had been so fascinated by...

Did I mention that he slept until 8:15 on Christmas morning? I bet that doesn't ever happen again!


Carson and his new train set!

Daddy made pancakes to resemble Frosty. Unfortunately, we didn't get a before picture!

Carson quickly figured out how to open the presents!

Carson reading his new books from Daddy!

Carson's favorite ornament on the tree this year was the blue sock monkey lying on the ground. It was the only ornament he was supposed to touch. He would take it off...put it back on...take it off...(I'm sure you get the picture!)

Carson received a new bath toy in his stocking. He loves pushing the button to turn it on, but is often surprised when he gets sprayed in the face! So...fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment