Wednesday, September 28, 2011

10 Months-Old

Today, Carson turns 10 months-old. I feel like he should be more like 3 months-old, but that's what happens when you're having fun! Even though, we have our moments, I absolutely love the stage he is in. Yes, it is lots of work. But...I love seeing life through the eyes of a child. The things that have been important have proven to be insignificant and right now my focus is on my family. I can't tell you how many times I prayed for a healthy and happy little boy, and God has blessed us with this and more. Carson, you bring so much joy to us and those around you. You have that sparkle that stops just about everyone everywhere we go. To sum it up, one of the cashier men said that you made his day. It is amazing what a smile can do!

Carson is crawling and cruising everywhere. He is showing interest in walking and is taking up to 10 steps. We are not rushing the matter. He will walk when he is ready! He wants to explore everything. He loves his toys, but he gets tired of them and would much rather go find the cool stuff in the pantry or cabinets. He is babbling so much. We have the "dada" and "mama" down, and I have to say that there is meaning behind those words now. Carson is very attentive to his surroundings and continues to be very inquisitive. His new "thing" is shaking his head as if he is saying "no". It is the cutest little thing, right now! He has also learned to wave! He does it very appropriately! Carson's sleeping has varied over the past few weeks. Thankfully last night, he was back to sleeping all through the night as compared to the night before when he cried for almost 2 hours before going to bed. I am not sure what that was about! He continues to fall asleep with his pacifier but is pretty content without it the rest of the day. He still has NO teeth, but the teething continues. AND...one of my biggest praises is that his tear duct officially opened up the day after I asked for prayers. Only one thing could be said about that...God is listening! So...lots of love goes out to all of you. And...now for what you have all been waiting for...PICTURES:)))


Carson is eating pretty much anything that I put on his tray. We will see how long that lasts. Here he is loving his turkey and avacado bites. I also have to say that he has a sweet tooth like his mommy. This weekend he enjoyed a few mini bites of frozen yogurt and several bites of a blueberry muffin and a pumpkin muffin. I should have known!


Carson enjoying some playtime with daddy!


A sweet little boy getting ready to go to the park with mommy! The hat is soooo cute, but do you think he would keep it on???


Carson swinging for the first time. I think he was more interested in the cars and the others playing than actually being on the swing.


Carson getting ready to go down the slide for the first time!


Carson coming down the slide! I have a feeling we are going to be doing this a lot over the next few years!


Carson enjoying a picnic at the park on a beautiful day! Here he is examining the bite of turkey before he gobbles it up!


If Carson had a signature pose, this would be it!


Carson checking out the grass. He loves feeling of different textures!




Just look at that belly and those muscles!


"You can't catch me!" Just this week, Carson has started playing "chase" with mommy. He will start crawling as fast as he can and giggle. He will look back in hopes that mommy is coming to tickle him.


Carson "helping" fold the laundry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 10th Month Birthday, Carson!
We love you, Grandy and Granna

Sarah said...

10 months already! Wow! (I think I write that every month...) He's beautiful! I love all of the pictures. He looks so healthy and happy and full of life. I wish so much we could meet together and let the boys play. Maybe around Christmas time... :) Please know we think of you guys often and miss you. I love you!

Post a Comment