Carson's first time to see the ocean! He has heard it ever since he came home from the hospital. (on his noise maker) Thanks, Mimi and Pop, for taking all of us to the beach! It was a blast!
Carson's first time to see and feel the sand! He wasn't sure what to think!
"Pop said that I could watch cartoons since we were on vacation!"
I just love this picture. Could God have made it any more beautiful? (This was taken before the crowds:))
Daddy's Future Little Golfer
Carson, Daddy, and Pop
"I'm on VACATION!"
What could Carson possibly be smiling at????
His DADDY! (No, Brandon doesn't typically wear these to swim!)
We tried everything to keep cool at the beach!
Our inquisitive little cowboy!
This is Carson's favorite activity right now...walking, walking, and more walking!
Well, we knew it would happen! It was just a matter of time and opportunity! Here is Carson eating the sand!
"Ride a little zebra...go to town..." (Carson loved the zebra! Just excuse the tu-tu that it is wearing!)
And now for mommy's belated birthday gift...family pictures!
2 comments:
So glad y'all had fun, and I love your family pictures. Carson looks big sitting in the chair!
I just love looking at these pictures! Looks like everyone had a great time. God has truly blessed us all!
Post a Comment