Last weekend, we were able to go visit the Hubbards, our friends from Harding. Harper and Carson are about 6 weeks apart.
Harper, Hannah, and Carson
Carson getting ready to go for a swim!
"Thanks, Mimi, for my new float!"
Carson and Pop swimming for the first time in the big pool!
Carson and Great-Granddaddy
Carson loved playing with Great-Granddaddy's hat!
Carson and Great-Grandmother
Brandon's Granddaddy and Grandmother
Carson and Great-Grandma (Thanks for the new toy, Grandma!)
Carson and Nannie
K.K. and Carson
Cousins: Logan (16 months) and Carson (6 months)
Sweet Cousins: Melissa, Lauren, and Carson
1 comment:
Hi dear friends! :) We LOVE all of the new stories and pictures. I especially love "you are my sunshine..." What a beautiful memory to share with us. It's so true that they'll never know how much we love them... until maybe they have kids of their own. :) And it's a VERY good reminder of how much God must love us. I wish I could hug you right now and play with our sweet boys together. Give him a big hug from us. We love you all very much!
Post a Comment