Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Past Few Weeks

For those of you who do not get to see our little man on a regular basis, here are a few pictures. You will probably notice that those little cheeks are starting to fill out and that smile is becoming even more precious! We have truly enjoyed each and every day that God has given us with him. I am constantly reminded of God's love each and every time I look at this sweet boy!






Carson and Grandy


Yeah, I know. It looks like he has on shoulder pads! I promise he doesn't.


"You REALLY do rock, Aunt KK."


Isn't he handsome?


"Love you, Aunt KK." "Thanks for giving me a bath!"


Carson has finally found himself in the mirror above his swing. He also loves watching the birds rotate above him!


Carson has also started smiling at familiar faces. Could it get any cuter than that?

2 comments:

Amber Rader said...

He's definitely a cutie!

Melanie said...

So precious!! I love it!

Post a Comment