On Saturday, Brandon and I will be celebrating 16 weeks of being blessed to be pregnant! It has been a long journey, and we want to express our thanks for the prayers, love, and support over the past 2 years from our family and our friends. Here is a rundown of the past 16 weeks...
On March 30, 2010, I received the phone call from the nurse that our bloodwork came back positive! In disbelief, I had to have her repeat, "You are pregnant!" In a matter of minutes, I tried to come up with a way to tell Brandon the news. When he arrived home from work, he was greeted by two packages. One was blue and the other pink.
The following weekend we were able to share the news with the grandparents to be! In all of our excitement, we forgot to take pictues with Brandon's parents.

On April 23, 2010, we had our first sonogram!
Here I am at 7 weeks!

Here is the baby at 10 weeks!
Here I am at 12 weeks! I was very thankful to make it through this first trimester. It was a time of lots of sickness, but well worth it everytime we were able to see the pictures of the baby!
1 comment:
We are so happy for you both! We have been thinking of you and praying for you these past few months and it is so great the read all the wonderful updates. We can't wait to meet Baby T and will be buying him or her their first Aggie attire :) Blessings and prayers!
Matthew and Jennifer
Post a Comment